TRED Pro™ is the world’s most advanced and highly engineered
all-in-one off-road vehicle recovery device; specifically designed
to get your four wheel drive, ATV and off road equipment out
of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud or snow. Its 100%
Australian made and owned and it was the first recovery board with
a lifetime warranty.
TRED Pro™ is the next generation of the successful TRED™ off road recovery device engineered and
manufactured in Australia. We are confident TRED Pro™ will outperform any other recovery boards in the
market and will give you the ability to explore with confidence, without the lack of traction disrupting your
EXOTRED™ - TRED Pro’s unique and patented composite construction, ensures that during wheel spin in a
recovery the ramp/teeth won’t suffer instant catastrophic damage that is commonly experienced with other
leading recovery ramp products.
The special polyolefin material blend means TRED Pro’s can handle high levels of flex, are highly durable and
wear resistant. The mix of elasticity and tough rigid design in the main body means that your TRED Pro™
maintains a high level of pressure on your tire, this ultimately provides traction while still allowing the flex of
the TRED Pro™ under the vehicle’s weight on unstable ground.
TRED Pro™ features a unique patented grip profile, specifically engineered to engage with the water
evacuation channels on the tire. ARB engineers utilized 3D scanning and CAD modelling of the most popular
tire brands to create a database of the world’s highest selling off road tires. Through this data collection, they
have been able to use real data dimensions to optimize teeth/nodule design and layout to make TRED Pro™
the ultimate in traction for recovery board devices.
TRED Pro™ has improved on the original TRED product to ensure both the products design and material is
optimized for use across a variety of terrains and seasons. Sand, mud and snow provide for some great fun
but also present hazardous driving conditions. Having TRED Pro™ provides the confidence you need in these
terrains so you can travel safer and smarter.
Upgrading to the new TRED Pro is painless because we did all the heavy lifting for you. The same mounting
points can be used; however, we offer an updated set of mounting points (ARB Part No# TPMK) to suit the
new TRED Pro™ mounting bracket and other major brands. Regardless of the mounting bracket you chose to
use, your new TRED Pro™ will fit without further adjustment.
Integrated design features such as the integrated shovel and enhanced ergonomics provides maximum grip,
comfort and control to clear debris and obstructions for optimum TRED placement prior to recovery. The new
contour ramp has been engineered specifically to hug the tire for optimum tire traction and vehicle recovery
in all conditions.
• ARB TRED Pro™ comes in our unique ARB monument grey body with ARB recovery orange teeth, and
stealth mode engaged – black on black body and teeth.
• Included in the exclusive ARB models is the premium ARB TRED Pro recovery leashes with neoprene
cuffs exclusive to ARB.
• Accessories also available in store are TRED Pro carry bags, TRED Pro mounting brackets, extension pins
and additional leashes.
Features & Benefits:
• EXOTRED™ unique and patented composite construction
• SIPE-LOCK™ patented grip profile
• Unique nylon material for superior flex and durability
• Special glass filled resin nylon teeth to reduce premature wear from wheel spin
• Lower profile for stacking and storage
• Retro fit mounts to suit most recovery board mounting options
• Ergonomic handles for shovel control
• Contour ramp with real 4x4 tire data, dimensions and tred patterns for optimized design
• The first recovery board to boast a lifetime warranty
• Made by four wheel drivers for four wheel drivers
• ARB unique colors and branding
• Unique two material composite over molded construction
• Patented composite 2-layer nylon design
• Glass filled nylon teeth
• CAD modeled 4x4 tire patterns for the right traction in the right place
• 1160mm (45.67”) x 330mm (12.99”) x 65mm (2.56”) (H)
• Nested/Stacked height – (one set/pair) 85mm (3.35”)