Harrop is excited to release the innovative TVS2650 Supercharger Kit to suit the Toyota 3UR-FE 5.7L V8 found in global vehicle platforms like the Toyota Tundra, Landcruiser 200 and Lexus LX 570. The Australian engineered and manufactured Supercharger Kit utilizes the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton, the TVS2650, capable of performance gains of more than 50% over standard. As a master distributor of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products, Harrop has experience with the 2650 rotating group, being the first Australian Supercharger system to feature the technology for the LS series of engines.
Harrop FDFI (Front Drive, Front Inlet) Superchargers feature extensive upgrades to the cooling system, to ensure optimum thermal efficiency with the inclusion of twin intercooler cores in the manifold integrated with a front mount radiator and high flow Bosch intercooler pump. The improved intercooler system provides greater thermal and volumetric efficiency to unleash the performance potential of the 3UR-FE 5.7L V8.
Includes all components required for installation into Toyota Tundra, Land-Cruiser 200 and Lexus LX 570 with 5.7L V8 Engines.
• Supercharger intake manifold including charge-air intercooler.
• Harrop TVS2650 FDFI Supercharger with RH inlet cover – Toyota Throttle bolt pattern
• 8PK FEAD idler bracket, Coolant cross-over pipe, 8PK Supercharger drive belt
• Replacement high flow injectors
• Replacement High flow fuel pump
• Plug-in wiring looms for all necessary engine sensors – IAT breakout from MAF sensor, Throttle loom extension and Intercooler pump loom
• Front-mount intercooler radiator, Electric Intercooler pump, Coolant Reservoir and moulded hoses
• Interfaces with OE throttle body, Air-box and FEAD
• Retains all factory ancillaries including A/C, Viscous engine fan and Power Steering
• Available in Tuner Kit and Complete Kit configurations
• CARB EO number pending
Having been extensively tested and developed for over two years using SAE standards, the R2650 is validated to OEM specifications and resets the performance potential for positive displacement supercharger technology. Each unit is then individually tested in-house at Harrop on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.